Let us know if you have any ideas

Max Power

Reaction score
We are always looking for new and exciting ideas to improve our site. Please feel free to let us know if you have any ideas on how we can improve!

Dale_Lakin

Powerstroke Wannabe Owner
Reaction score
Looks great only suggestion I have is get Ford-Forgotten to do a Logo for you here too :thumbs

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll see what I can come up with. Will be nice to make a logo that I dont have to put those "other" trucks in :D .

Mastertech

Car Doc
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
I'll see what I can come up with. Will be nice to make a logo that I dont have to put those "other" trucks in :D .

You mean there is another truck besides a SuperDuty... :roflmao

wideopen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has someone invited Mr. Lester to come over ????

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh, why START trouble when trouble can find its own way here on its own. :shrug:

Hey, suggestion: Can we do the thumbnail thing on here like on OB, but set the size at like 640x480 and let ppl click for even larger versions if need be?

That way its still BIG, but not SO BIG that an accidental 1024x768 doesnt screw up the whole forum.

wideopen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
Hey, suggestion: Can we do the thumbnail thing on here like on OB, but set the size at like 640x480 and let ppl click for even larger versions if need be?

That way its still BIG, but not SO BIG that an accidental 1024x768 doesnt screw up the whole forum.

Good Idea

Max Power

Reaction score
There's not really much point in doing a thumbnail at 640x480 IMO. At that point you might as well just limit the size at 640x480 or use an automatic resize. Wouldn't you agree? Kind of defeats the purpose of thumbnails?

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not familiar with the vB backend, so I didnt know what the options were. I say "thumbnail" because if the picture were LARGER, you could still click it. If it were smaller, it would just show up full size... Right?

Auto-resize could work too. Im just watching out for an errant BIG picture like some of mine. I try to keep mine around 800x600, but there are a couple that are bigger than that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64