Loading speed.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I have no idea what makes a site fast but this one is. Ford-Trucks.com is about as slow as they come. I use to spend a quite a bit of time over there but it takes so long to change pages that I just don't hang there much anymore. TDS is not slow but this site is much faster. Whatever you are doing to make this site fast keep it up. I like clicking on a page and in less than a second I am there. :cool: :thanks

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FT and TDS both have site redirects that take care of the advertising, and those redirects can take forever somedays.

Also, some avatars can foul up the page loading. Since this site restricts avatar size, it helps alot.

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
Thats IF you can get on to ford-trucks, its down so much anymore. What frustrates me about that place is the redirects on links, I gave up linking urls and just type them in. Try ford truck world, That :censored: place is sooooo slow its pathetic.
Great job here, hopfully it will stay speedy as the data base's get bigger. :sweet

Max Power

Reaction score
I could probably make up a special style that is dial up friendly. Give me a few weeks and I'll see what i can do. I will put it on my 'to do' list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr