Long Time Lurker - Long Time Admirer

sammyslab

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I bought my new F250PSD last year. It is an 05 F250 XLT FX4. I have had great success so far with few problems. Mostly tire balancing issues. Wish it rode better!!
Hey!! I have a train horn too!!
I am over 50 and married, 1 son of 31 years and 1 - 4 legged son of 1 year.
I live in Eastern KY and manage a large distribution center for a well known uniform rental company.
I enjoy welding as a hobby and driving this truck. I don;'t make my living with it, only drive it to work on nice days. Just turned over 7800 miles after 14 months of ownership.
I enjoy reading about your experiences. You certainly have inspired me to take on a project or two that I probably wouldn't have without the pics and experiences you offer. Keep up the great work all,,,,,,,,,,,Sam

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
good looking truck sammy, and welcome too. maybe we should start a super duty train horn club, check mine out when you read this post.

sammyslab

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! I've actually lurked here for a year. I enjoy reading about all of the pros and cons of PSD ownership...
oi8228oi - thanks for the comments. I don't put that many miles on any of our vehicles. Makes it nice for someone. We have a Mustang GT Convertible for sale right now. I bought it new in 01 and it has 16,000 miles on it. Looks like new. It'll make someone a nice car.
Bama - - Whoa!!! What a horn. Mine are not that big. I have a set of Nathan K3Ls with an 8.5 gallon tank and a Viair 480 pump. Where did you put your spare? I have my horn just sitting in the bed right now. it's just toooooo muchhhhh funnnn...
Thanks all,,,,,,,,,,,Sam

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
sammyslab said:
Bama - - Whoa!!! What a horn. Mine are not that big. I have a set of Nathan K3Ls with an 8.5 gallon tank and a Viair 480 pump. Where did you put your spare? I have my horn just sitting in the bed right now. it's just toooooo muchhhhh funnnn...
Thanks all,,,,,,,,,,,Sam

the spare is in my shop on the floor, so if i have a blow out, it will be interesting.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14