loss of power just befor regen

crsig

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I experienced a kind of loss of power pulling my camper last week. It happened while climbing a hill with throttle at about 3/4. It seemed like it was missing. On level ground and normal driving it was un-noticable and drove fine. After unhooking trailer it still did it only if i got down on it ( 3/4 throttle or more). I did not drive it the rest of weekend and on the way home from camping trip it went into regen. After regen it all went away. No problems at all. Is it possible the new reflash is not cleaning the filter soon enough and it is starting to choke back the engine a little just befor a regen cycle. I probably would not have noticed if it had not been for climbing a steep hill and needing that much power. No check engine lights came on. Dealer said they dont know of any issues and dont know what to look for if light didnt come on.

crsig

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I had about 3/4 tank. It was just strange that as soon as regen happened, the problem went away. And like i said, when driving normal it ran fine. Only when i got on it did it show up. I believe a delete pipe is in my future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14