Help Needed Manual adjustment of electric seats?

yukondiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had considered trying to decypher the pins & connectors to wire them up again, but it's just not worth the trouble to me. Not saying it can't be done, but half the features wouldn't work any more anyway (heating & cooling). I'm just going to bolt 'em in, get 'em adjusted so they're comfortable, and let 'em ride! I'm hoping that the ability to move them around will also give me more options for subwoofer boxes & amps in the future!

You'll get ambitious one day and tackle those seats! They'll be fully functional when you are finally done :clap:

EmptyDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally got 'em in! Just getting around to posting some before/after pics.

They were a little bit of a B***H to get in... had to do some cutting & drilling to get the bolts through the holes. Seems like the brackets were shorter than the stock holes in the floor, and were a little wider also. After LOTS of cussin', sweat, and blood (in that order), I finally got 'em buttoned up.

I was kinda surprised the way they sit up higher than the front seats- has that "stadium seating" feel. There are a few other differences but not too noticeable: stitching color (new seats are black instead of white), removable headrests, "medium stone" console in a "camel" interior (can't tell the difference in normal lighting conditions), etc., etc.

Overall, I am very pleased with the new seats. I'm still gonna hang on to the original bench for a little while just to make sure (and who knows- might keep it just in case I ever wanna switch back!).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim