Mark Craig @ DPPI is Grrreat!!!

PSD POWER007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My story goes like this:
I ordered a MBRP exhaust and an AFE stage 2 intake for my 05 PSD/TS Excursion. Shipping was super fast. Installed both the same day they delivered. Both are top of the line products and I got them for an incredible price. Exhaust was just as advertised. I had problems from the intake however. It kept tripping CEL's.(excessive EGR flow) I took the intake off after three ECU resets. No more problems. And just so it's known this is an extremely isolated problem for 05 PSD's. I tried several times to contact AFE without much luck. Mark came to my rescue. With in days I was in constant contact with AFE on possible fixes. This problem is so isolated, AFE was having a hard time duplicating my problem on other trucks. So Mark got them to allow him to Give me a FULL refund on my intake. Hopefully there will be a fix in the future. This is one AWESOME intake. I then purchased an Edge Platinum from Mark at yet another incredible price. And WOW, this thing rocks! I couldn't be happier!
And the moral to this story is this, If you are in the market for aftermarket goodies, you should really give Mark @ DPPI a shot. You won't regret it. Customer service, pricing, etc...simply THE BEST!!!
End of story:thumbs

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
I've only heard great things about their products and customer service :sweet . I ordered a 3" downpipe from them a couple of years ago. It fits like a glove w/o any problems.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
hheynow said:
I've only heard great things about their products and customer service :sweet . I ordered a 3" downpipe from them a couple of years ago. It fits like a glove w/o any problems.
Ditto! On the pipe and the service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14