Mason-Dixon Spring Fling

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Mason-Dixon Turbo Diesel Club invites you all to attend this years annual Spring Fling Dyno Day and Get together. This Mid-Atlantic event is a great chance to see what those winter time mods have accomplished or just enjoy the Food, Fun, and Fellowship of your fellow Diesel junkies. This is an All Brand event (We do not discriminate!). If it's Diesel, it's good with us!!

Date:
Saturday, April 29th.
Starts approx. 8 AM
Rain or Shine

Place:
Kauffman Motorsports www.Kauffmanmotorsports.com
901 Range End Road
Dillsburg, P.A. 17019
PH: 717-502-8880

Dyno:
Dynojet 248C
3 pulls $70
HP and TQ
Graphs provided

Special Requirements:
Stack owners required to either drop the flex pipe under the truck, or permit exhaust discharge pipes to be placed on stacks (5" Max.). Kauffmans or M-D TDC will not be liable for ANY damage to stacks.

6" exhaust tips will need to be removed. Exhaust discharge pipes fit 5" max.

Dually owners need to remove outer wheels.

As usual, Kauffman's allows us use of their shop and tools for free to perform any of the above work or mods you would like to install. All that is asked is that if you do use the shop, that you also dyno your truck.

If you can bring any food or drinks, please let us know.

Keith

dboyw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I do not have anything planned for that day, I will be there. Heck, I am practically a neighbor. See you then.:thumbs

janders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to try and go, but I am taking the other half to a Martina McBride concert that night. I will try and make it.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58