ME NEXT

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Where to start. My name is Kyle, I am from the middle of Missouri and have been here all my life, and will most likely be here for the rest of it. I have been raised on diesel, love diesel's and everything about them. My Dad has had a old 6.9, and is on his third PSD, the last two have been SuperDuty's. I wanted the 95 so bad as my first truck, but didn't happen oh well. I have had five vehicles, not because of wrecking them but because I got bored with them. The two coolest that werent' diesel, was the 95' f-350, lifted 9" it had a 425 horse 460 in it. The second was a 97 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS-T. That car was a chick magnet. I get more heads turned in my SD though, which makes me feel good. I am a sophmore at MU, i spent my first year and a half, at Missouri State University. I loved it down there but the girlfriend was up here. I am majoring in Civil Engineering, so I can be my Dads' boss haha, I figure after twenty years of him being mine, I would like to be his for a little while. Who am I kidding he will always be my boss. I love to hunt and fish, and play sports. I spend as much time with my girlfriend as possible, and am not afraid to admit it, I see myself marrying her in three years, so I better like to spend time with her. What can I say she loves my truck, and wants to help me mod it so you gotta love her for that, along with everything else. She already calls it her truck. I plan after school, working as a project manager, should have enough money to spend on the girl, and the truck. I have had my truck since 08/05 since then I have put 20,000 miles on her. I wouldn't be who I am or have what I have if it weren't for my mom and dad, so I would like to say thank you to them. That's me in a nutshell.

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Kyle
the old 460 gas hog, that was a torquey little motor, had one in a boat.
VROOM

the key to mods as you have found out is getting the "buy in" from "she who counts". then its game on..:thumbs

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Amen to both of those things. the 460 had the power to roast my 36" tires, however it only got 6 mpg. That hurt the wallet every month when the gas bill came. And ya getting the aproval from the "she who counts" is most definetly a good thing to have, now I just need to be making some money, full time.

Reaction score
Got Diesel said:
. . . she loves my truck, and wants to help me mod it so you gotta love her for that, along with everything else. . . . should have enough money to spend on the girl, and the truck. . . .

Well I can save you some time here - no such thing as enough money for the girl and the truck :roflmao

She sounds like a keeper though - so don't screw it up - keep her happy :sweet

Good luck to the both of you -

Ron

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
I am very fortuanate to have both the girl and the Parents in my life. I should prolly mention the girls name is Julie. Ya she likes to drive the truck, however I think that she is a little scared of it, however on her birthday, when we did a chinese firedrill in toen at the one and only fourway, she did break em' loose. I'm gonna blame the need for new tires on her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58