Merry Christmas to me.

Seabee08FX4

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to me. (Vids added)

4" DP and 5" DP back exhaust no muffler and a 6" 45* bend tip. Stock DP was a pain in the arse to get off mostly due to batteries in my saw dying and blade getting dull from cutting the stainless.

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2779.jpg

Installed:

Trucks real dirty but the jobsite is all muddy and its been rainy so.......

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2781.jpg

IMG_2780.jpg

Last edited:

08SuperDiesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Turbo Connection?

Sorry I did not fully understand what you did. Is this a turbo back system? If so I have heard rumors about removing the cab to install that piece of exhaust. Is there any truth to that?

MURR3061

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats sweet!!

very nice! so you did change the stock down pipe off the turbo? i thought the kit you have uses the stock down pipe and turns 5" in front of the DOC? i am looking at what i thought is the same kit for around 600 bucks with no chrome tip, but now i am a little confused about the down pipe . is this about right? and if you have to change the down pipe off the turbo, what problems did you have if any? i am currently running the performance tune from sct 9623OR with a 4" DOC/DPF delete pipe but then drop back to the stock 3.5" exhaust right before the resonator to the tail pipe temporarily . the EGTs are lower and barely break 1000 deg beating the living snot out of her empty, but the clutch is done for any thing higher than this . if you have a model number or any info, i would like to compere before to you before;tu i buy, it would be helpful. thanks and sweet truck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64