More HP

JohnDavy7.3diesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:thumbs need more power i already have a banks sidewinder kit w/ modified banks air box straght exhuast and tuned up injector pump 310hp 550lb ft torque i would like to do a twin turbo setup some realy high flow injectors rebuild the engine from ground up with all hi-performance parts i would like to get some web sites i already checked out hypermax and dps-performance any more sites with idi hp parts i want atleast 400-500hp and a minnimum of 900 lb ft of torque

i was think jus droping in a ISB 24v cummins or 6bt 12v cummins but i think it would be cooler to see a hoped up idi :hail

whacha think?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi John and welcome to SDD. Sounds like a pretty ambitious project. Keep us all posted on what you do. Many here would like to do the same.

Dave

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
400-500 is big time for an IDI, it can be done but its big....... :D

Welcome to the site, be sure to check out our sister site Oilburners.net for some serious hard core IDI'ers.

Maintain

Platinum Edition
Reaction score
it'd probably be easier to build big power w/ the I6, but it'd be nice to see a hopped up 7.3! Gonna cost a pretty penny!

JohnDavy7.3diesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
well i have made the descion that im gonna put a ISB 24 valve Cummins in my 93 and im buying a 89 f350 crew cab duallie 2wd im gonna put my 93 idi banks power in the frame with a dps performance injection pump, stage 1 injectors, and dps head stud kit w/ gasket

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58