moved thread

08-F350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Aloha,
I have some questions...I see that the thread I posted was moved. Why was it moved? Where did it go? Did I post something wrong? Maybe in the wrong place? I'm new to this site..found it by accedent...just don't want
to be doin something wrong...I kinda like it here...lots of info. Please let me know what is going on. THANKS, Don:dunno

08-F350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
MOVED

Aloha Stephen,
My 1st post was asking about doing mods to my 6.4L
and if anyone knew if it is true about a federal bill about being able to do mods with out voiding warrenty& some one replyed & stated that moss- something act allowed us to mod our trucks. Don

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Heya Don,it was I that moved your thread to the more appropriate 6.4L power/performance forum,the original forum where it was posted did have a redirect to the new forum slot :sweet

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Don,

If you ever "lose" one of your threads or posts, just click on your user name and then click on "find more posts" and you will be able to find all the posts you ever made here provided they werent inappropriate. In the event of an inappropriate post the moderator will contact you and let you know why your post was removed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track