My Garden.................

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
With my daughters wedding over I have been able to turn my attention to my garden.

Well, Got her done today........................1 acre of watermelons, cantaloupe, squash, cucumber, okra, carrots and potato's.

I am reasonably sure that I will never walk upright again........ :( :( :(

Oh..................I was doing all that planting in a field with fresh deer tracks and hog rootings.

Hope they leave me some.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Tbar

ISurvivedNMU

Reaction score
I hear ya there.. I have been working on planting trees on a little over an acre. I am working on closing in my field... Bending over all day sucks!.. But, the beer makes it all better... I have designed a cooler for my tractor, makes everything more enjoyable!

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
:thumbs
Tbar said:
1 acre of watermelons, cantaloupe, squash, cucumber, okra, carrots and potato's.

MMMMM........can't wait for the farmer's market up here to open! :thumbs

Only thing I have room for here at the house is tomatoes....mmmm....I'm getting hungry! :D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Thats a huge garden T! :sweet

Probably would cost bucks to put up a perimeter fence to keep the critters out ;)

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Toward the end of the day it was too painfull to bend over. Found me a piece of 1-1/2" PVC pipe and dropped the seeds down it to the rows.

Seeds $25.00
Fertilizer $10.00
Diesel Fuel $15.00
My labor $Free
Me looking looking like a loberster today with a bad back.......... $$$PRICELESS$$$

Don't want to spend the bucks on an 8-10' game fence so I will probably try an electric wire. Might keep a few of the critters out.......... :dunno

Tbar

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg