photos My tuggers are finally home

Reaction score
I did not really know which forum this should go in.

These are the aircraft tuggers we bought quite a while back. They are finally home and now non running. They both turn over though so I guess that is a good start at least. The Dodge is a donor. I plan to use the engine for the Cummins swap in my wife’s F250. The Chevy is going to be a play truck that my son will learn to wrench on. What do you all think?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Awesome Louis.

I here that the auto transport broker you used did a real good job on these moves :D
My invoices are on the way :deal

Looks like you got plenty to keep you busy when you get home.

Reaction score
I was just about to give you credit for getting them to my house. Melissa said the driver was great and very helpful He was also happy to get these trucks off his trailer. Thank you for the awsome price and putting up with us.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I was just about to give you credit for getting them to my house. Melissa said the driver was great and very helpful He was also happy to get these trucks off his trailer. Thank you for the awsome price and putting up with us.

It was my pleasure. I may have lost a few hours of sleep at night just thinking about all that was involved with getting these picked up.

Custom Carriers really did a good job for us on this one. :sweet

Reaction score
It was my pleasure. I may have lost a few hours of sleep at night just thinking about all that was involved with getting these picked up.

Custom Carriers really did a good job for us on this one. :sweet

You must have been typing the same time I was.

We have no complaints. As a matter of fact, we may have naother truck in need of pick up. No worries though, this one is easy.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those rockwell's underneath there? it looks like you could fit some 52" xml's underneath it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr