Need help with turbo seal???

Get Pumped

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link or directions to replace my 05 6.0 turbo seal? My truck is blowing blue'ish white smoke when turbo spools up at low speeds.. Been told its could be the turbo seal leaking.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Are you sure? These trucks will blow a little blueish smoke when they are first started up and when cold. This is normal. Do you see smoke when hot? If so, you may need the seal. I have the Ford Service DVD and I can send you what I have if you will Private Message me your email address. You can send me a PM by clicking on my screen name and choose send a Private Message to DaveBen. It will take me several hours to get this to you. I am working on my bathroom plumbing :(

Dave :)

Get Pumped

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Are you sure? These trucks will blow a little blueish smoke when they are first started up and when cold. This is normal. Do you see smoke when hot? If so, you may need the seal. I have the Ford Service DVD and I can send you what I have if you will Private Message me your email address. You can send me a PM by clicking on my screen name and choose send a Private Message to DaveBen. It will take me several hours to get this to you. I am working on my bathroom plumbing :(

Dave :)

Yes it doesn't smoke when cold.. only when at wot. 190 to 200 oil and coolant temp. pm sent!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58