Question Need new Tires

kooldarrin

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am looking at replacing my worn out Cooper STT's with new skins and have been debating on a couple of possibilities. Tires have become so expensive, as fuel prices have gone through the ceiling, and after checking with my local tire dealers, I've found that an arm and a leg isn't even enough to pay for a new set. -mad I'm looking for a set of 365/75R16's and have found BF Goodrich Mud Terrain KM 2's are the tire of my choice. 4 Wheel Parts have these tires at $400 a tire on the net delivered to my house , which believe or not, are $60 cheaper than the same tire at my local tire outlet. Does anyone know of a better site with the same tire or one equivalent to them that might be cheaper? :thanks3

troutwest66

6.0- The Dark Side!
Reaction score
I know this is two years later but since you're in Idaho did you check with Les Schwab's? I only use them. Got BF All Terrains at Cosco 5 years ago and hated them. The BFs don't seem to have the best tread life. Schwab's will have better tires in my opinion and here in Post Falls the service cannot be beat. Last October I put Wild Country XTX Sports on and They have been great so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58