New Exhaust Housing

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Brown truck showed up. I was surprised because a shipping error had me expecting it next week. Apparently Bean's shipped out another one on Tuesday after I called.:thumbs

Now I've got to decide if I want to let the rod hang or mod the pedistal. I don't think I'm going to buy a new one.:rolleyes:

I wanted to dyno the stock housing with dual pumps and then the 1.0 non-wastegated one, but at $105 for a Mustang load dyno or $125 for a Dynojet(inertia) for 3 pulls:eek:, I doubt it! Looks like a mod party of one this weekend maybe.:D

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they are proud of there new dyno at that price. The ones I have talked to say 75 to 80 and if you buy anything from them it 50 or 55 for three runs. Good luck on getting it done and done right.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
S W E E T

man that just looks to good

sort of high for a dyno, hmmm maybe the emory thing would have been worth the risky drive :sly at least we could have seen the BIG OIL

Leak :D :roflmao -popcorn

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
if you can wait, and I bet you cant, I could help out next weekend. I have a couple piddly things to fool with just for good measure.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
i think thats the going price around me (100- 125)

Too high for me. Heck it wouldn't even be an hours worth of their time. What's the going rate for mech labor?:dunno

Robert,

You're too funny!:roflmao I still think that's coolant running out from under your truck in the dyno day pics!:D I just hope it spools as quick as people claim, I don't want a smoky terd off the line at stop lights.:p

Peter,

I was gonna PM ya, I kinda wanted to get it on for the drags next weekend down there. I don't have the kids on Sunday and Monday so I was gonna try to get it done then. BTW, the dynos I was looking at going to are in Lubbock, so that adds fuel cost to the dyno fees.-mad

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I can be available Monday if you want. Have the whole famn damily here this weekend for the baptism until Monday morning. Get down here before noon and Im free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr