Announcement New Jersey Xtreme Off-Road Racing

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score

stroked 350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great time. Was that the Smith Brothers from Franklin that pulled out in front of you at the beginning ?

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
Looks like a great time. Was that the Smith Brothers from Franklin that pulled out in front of you at the beginning ?

YES IT WAS! they are into it, they left that race and went straight to big al's race in PA the next day. great group of guys to pit with!

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
lmao with title i thought you were pulling our leg. Who would have thunk they off road race in NJ.

you texans have no idea.... ;)

off road racing is HUGE here in the northeast, as is any other type of racing. there is a lot of overlapping series so there are plenty of races to choose from wich is nice.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
need more forward bite outta that last corner before the sweeper onto the straightaway..

thanks for the vid! :sweet

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
need more forward bite outta that last corner before the sweeper onto the straightaway..

thanks for the vid! :sweet

we were debating that yesterday, if its overall faster to drift wide and nail the jumps or cut it tight and go slower over the jumps. we decided to go after the peoples choice award money and hit the spectator jumps hard! ray also said he wants to take some rivets out of the body panels so we loose a few. :doh:

stroked 350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
zookie i dont know if your into straight sand drags but if you are there is a track in maine that races abuot 10 times a year. Thats where i go. lotta fun & good people. Yea the smith boys are a great bunch.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
zookie i dont know if your into straight sand drags but if you are there is a track in maine that races abuot 10 times a year. Thats where i go. lotta fun & good people. Yea the smith boys are a great bunch.

funny you should ask....Mr. Gagnon just bought this pretty little number to run at the monson hill climbs, maybe do some drags as well.
its a ranger......with a big block, full cage and 9 yards that go with it........ :D

bk020.jpg

bk017.jpg

stroked 350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ! Good luck in monson. Im not real crazy about that race. Had a few issues with the hill & the people that run it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr