New Member New member from ga

REGULATOR10

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey all, new member from Georgia,
always wanted a super duty, have had several F150's over the years.

Wife surprised me with a 2010 red crew cab F250 XLT Lariat Powerstroke the other day

came from the dealership with a BDS lift and 355/60/20 nittos and 20" rims,

little flashy for my taste, but I'm starting to like the attention...

will be searching the site for any tips, tricks and mods.

looking forward to findign some places to wheel and get it dirty, as well as local shows to shine it up and show it off, got to talk to the dealership to see what mods they are willing to allow me to get away with, they sell accessories and tuners as well

REGULATOR10

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
thanks all,
working on a couple things right now, want to get a stock set of rims from the dealer to slap on some mud tires for when I want to just get dirty and save the fancy chrome rims.

also with the 355 rear end, and the 37 tires its a little sluggish unless you get the boost up a bit.

thinking of regearing or maybe just going with a banks six gun to help offset it a bit, seems fine once its moving, just a touch sluggish off the line unless you get on it

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You had better be very careful about adding any power adder (Banks, etc) as this WILL void your warranty! These trucks are expensive to fix and you want your warranty. Try it out before you do anything. Then I would go to regearing it to 3.73 or 4.10 depending on how much freeway driving you do.

Fill out your signature so we will know what you drive by going to the USER CP in the TOP BLUE LINE. Click on EDIT SIGNATURE and fill it out.

Dave

REGULATOR10

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, cant do too much to them nowadays..

torn on the regear, 70 mph is about 1800 rpms now

its still has some oomph in town, just need to give it some boot, spools up and goes. has the stock 3.55 but with the big tires, thinking about going tto 4.10/4,30/4,56 dont want to go too deep as its more of a toy then a work truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr