DGB

Diesel Geezer
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new to this site and forum. I have been a member on the Diesel Stop site for about two years. I stumbled across this site while surfing and decided to jump in. I love my truck and like the rest of you I've had some problems although they have been minor compared to some things I have read about. I am looking forward to reading and posting here in the future.

Dave

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Dave, thats good to hear that you found the place while surfing. Good to have you.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
If I may, what keyword or words were you using to perform your search and what search engine?

DGB

Diesel Geezer
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
If I may, what keyword or words were you using to perform your search and what search engine?

I'm ashamed to say I don't remember exactly how I got there. I think it had something to do with a remark made by someone else in a post someplace else. Had I known that would be important I would have made a note of it. Most of the things of interest I find online happen that way. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Dave

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
No problem, I was just wondering if our site was beginning to turn up on search engines when you entered a specific keyword. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64