New scanner on the market

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Auto Xray has introduced a new and cheaper scanner. Information can be found at http://www.autoxray.com/default.htm. It is called the CodeScout and goes for $159.00. Check it out. I have an AutoXray 4000 scanner and it works great. Reads both CAN and OBD-II protocols.

Dave :D

ChrisMartinTX

97 F-250
Reaction score
DaveBen said:
Auto Xray has introduced a new and cheaper scanner. Information can be found at http://www.autoxray.com/default.htm. It is called the CodeScout and goes for $159.00. Check it out. I have an AutoXray 4000 scanner and it works great. Reads both CAN and OBD-II protocols.

Dave :D

looks pretty cool, but i didn't see the PSD stuff on the ford enhanced page. just some more gasser stuff :dunno . i coulda missed something... if i did please let me know! :cowboy: i want to get scanner crossed off the wishlist and but so far EASE is winning.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't know about any of the software packages for our trucks, but that will come soon. I think this is just what we want. We may have to wait a bit longer.

Dave

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
My dad has an SCT Xcalibrator2 for his 03 6.0 and it will read and clear codes from my 7.3 but it would be nice to have one so I dont have to borrow his when I need it.

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
I talked to a guy at the number on that site. He put me on hold for a few minutes and said he talked to one of the engineers and he said it will read and clear codes on the powerstrokes. He couldn't find any where for me to see it in writing though. Also, the $149 price with the free software is only good til Aug. 31.

Dieselmeister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
and what do you need those for?

So if you have a problem with your truck you can try and fix it yourself...

Alot of times with all the electrical nowdays when you have a problem it as simple as a sensor or something... this allows you to pin point where the problem is... and if nothing else.. to make sure you don't get taken for a ride from the mechanic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg