New to forums

ClifFord

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey yall, got a 94 f-350 7.3 idi w/ turbo. Just replaced engine and have lots of questions about other aspects of the truck. Good to be here hope to learn from yalls experiance.

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ClifFord,

Welcome to the forum.....

I might suggest visiting our sister forum,

www.oilburners.net

That is by far, the best resource for the Ford/IH/Navistar 6.9/7.3 IDI engines.... we have several members that have been around the IDI's since they were new on the lot.... We even have a couple members that have 1 owner trucks, one of which is the owner of Conestoga Diesel that makes the Moose Pumps, and his 83 F-250 "Moose Truck" that he ordered new in 1983......

If you have a question about an IDI era truck, someone there WILL have an answer for you. Also, it is a very friendly culture, unlike many other forums on the internet..... we have many members, including myself, that have met and made good friends with other members of the group. The annual rally is a much anticipated event for many.....

troutwest66

6.0- The Dark Side!
Reaction score
Yes, Oilburners specializes in the IDI. I had a '94 IDI Turbo for 14 years and learned a lot there. Rugged, reliable just not as speedy. Enjoy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr