New to the PS Superduty X family

jamminGMC

"X" owner
Reaction score
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself as I was on here prior to purchasing our X a couple of months ago.
I am Joe (jamminGMC) and I am a regular over at the diesel place. Yes, I also own a GMC that is :burnit !! It is a 94 X-cab with a 6.5TD and several mods. Now on to my X. It is an 03 Limited 4wd with the 7.3TD that has about 82,xxx miles. This thing is :hail !!
Bought it for my wife, but have been driving it as much trying to figure out some front end, brake and body roll issues. Thanks to the valuable information found on this forum, I believe I may have worked out all of the kinks.
Things I have done to my X so far:
Ball Joints(4)
Drag link
Silent Armor tires(Goodyear)
Steering Stabilizer(NAPA)
Performance cross-drilled, slotted rotors(Front, NAPA)
Ceramic pads(Front, NAPA)
High pressure fittings on engine(warranty)

Planning on making some performance mods from tuner to exhaust to the "Soot Sucker" FS2500. I will get some pics of it as soon as I can.
Looking forward to a long enjoyable relationship with my X and everyone here:D

jamminGMC:D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel there Joe! Great to have you in the community here as well:thumbs

Congrats on the purchase of the Excursion,one of the first things we(Excursion owners) do for body roll is install a rear sway bar and upgrade the shocks to Bilstein or Rancho 9000X's:sweet

Post up pics of your Excursion when you can in the sticky thread in this forum,I'd like to see the new ride.
I'm sure you have many mods in mind to do and we'll certainly be able to assist you with questions you may have :cool:

Bill

jamminGMC

"X" owner
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel there Joe! Great to have you in the community here as well:thumbs

Congrats on the purchase of the Excursion,one of the first things we(Excursion owners) do for body roll is install a rear sway bar and upgrade the shocks to Bilstein or Rancho 9000X's:sweet

Post up pics of your Excursion when you can in the sticky thread in this forum,I'd like to see the new ride.
I'm sure you have many mods in mind to do and we'll certainly be able to assist you with questions you may have :cool:

Bill

funny you mention the shocks and swaybar. Hellwig rear sway and Bilsteins are on the way:sweet

jamminGMC

"X" owner
Reaction score
well, got the Hellwig on and the 4 Bils on the corners....handles very well. I will try to get some pics up soon and update my sig also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14