Newb here

TurboTy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rex-a-FORD said:
Welcome aboard TurboTy..........glad to see a fellow racer here...

My son and I race an open-wheeled modified on 1/4 and 1/2 mile dirt tracks in and around Iowa.

Our Racecar

nice cars!! I've always been interested in the open wheel stuff,just my attention span isnt that long, so i drag race, LOL....got an 87 mustang, just went under the knife for some chassis updates, with the old combo it went a best of 8.41@170mph on drag radials, was a 308 with a single 98mm turbo, air to water in car cooler, powerglide, etc..car is built to run with the fun ford weekend series and the new combo will let me run the outlaw radial stuff and be real competitive, racings great aint it? whatever type it is, its damn addictive, lol....thanx again for the welcomes guys

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Tennessee Titan said:
Welcome, TurboTy
Good place to hang around. The Mods here aren't so bad, either:cop :tounge

Yep its the dirtbags on the Harley's you gotta watch out for.:D

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
nice to have you join us over here,
what kind of race car again?
you will like it here, visit often, 99% of us are afflicted with the alteration/mod bug, its hard to control without copious amounts of $$$ on the trucks. Some have even gone three whole weeks before withdrawals kicked in:D
i am presently using bryans unused doghouse, satelite radio sent her over the edge:lmao
i think it was timed with the upcoming "spend money on your mate" day
:eek:

Last edited:

TurboTy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
nice to have you join us over here,
what kind of race car again?
you will like it here, visit often, 99% of us are afflicted with the alteration/mod bug, its hard to control without copious amounts of $$$ on the trucks. Some have even gone three whole weeks before withdrawals kicked in:D
i am presently using bryans unused doghouse, satelite radio sent her over the edge:lmao
i think it was timed with the upcoming "spend money on your mate" day
:eek:

its a drag car, 87 mustang lx notchback, we race specifically on drag radials, usually BFG or mickey thompson, they have outlaw races around the country where its basically run what ya brung on a drag radial, so it gets interesting tryin to put 1500 or so horsepower down on a 325/50 or a 315/60 drag radial, lol...i'd post a pic of the car but cant figure out how to get it attaced, everytime i try my puter gets stupid, lol...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58