Newbie From TN

Suprob

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to get in and started. I recently purchased an '06 F-350 in Clarksville. I run a concrete wall company and purchased the truck to pull a 19,000 LB trailer. We will see how it holds up. The truck is basically a work truck: Crew cab, dual wheel, 4X4, long bed, camper package, tow command system, vinyl seats and rubber floor(its a dirty job). Recently purchased the Edge Platinum and am considering opening up the exhaust( still under research). Any and all suggestions are welcome and hope to jump in quickly here.

Rob

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD Rob. You should start with guages so you can see what you are doing with all of the other mods. Next would be an exhaust system to get you flowing right. I would not put on a programmer until you are out of warranty. Ford frowns on programmers and chips.

Dave

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
get some sorta i dont know too much about the torque shift trans in those 6.0 but pulling that much weight i would look for any upgrades avaliable for it.. also first things first get yourself some gauges, trans temp, pyro (egt), and boost...

if ya got edge platinum i would definetly go with a larger exhaust. air intake from what i here on those 6.0 are good , but always room for upgrades. MBRP seems to be the popular exhaust for most of the guys on here, personally i like my hog exhaust.. good luck

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Suprob said:
purchased the truck to pull a 19,000 LB trailer. We will see how it holds up.

i have an '04 6.0 and have pulled 17,000 plus loads with no problems. you will like the torqshift very much.:thumbs

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome Rob
your just up the road from us here in north bama,
gauges gauges gauges

first

then exhaust and maybe a tuner enhancement

did you get the tow boss or just a baby 350 :roflmao :roflmao
:sorry

either way the tq shift and the T/H (tow haul) are a dream to drive pulling trailers,
visit often

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD Rob, from which Clarksville do you hail? Tn, Pa, Mo, In, Ar, Va........? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14