No new post here

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
:(
I was just wondering why no one ever posts on here, I know there are a few of us that run or plan to run WVO.

I will be converting my '96 PSD to WVO coming up starting June 11th. plan on posting the progress and pics in my garage.

I am so thankfull that there is a section for alternate fuels. I would just like to know how many out there do this or is interested in doing this, and get this section on a roll. :cowboy:

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I've been running home brew bio diesel for about a month now. No problems. I have seen the FN 74 system in person so I may be able to help.

Scott

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
sagebel said:
I've been running home brew bio diesel for about a month now. No problems. I have seen the FN 74 system in person so I may be able to help.

Scott

That would be great Like all the help I can get, whose truck did you see? My '96 is a bit different then the '99 and newer. I will basiclly be taking out my existing fuel system and installing a new filter, FPR and Ford pump for the diesel side. After that basiclly doing the FN74.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I have seen and worked on the original. He is only about two hours from me. He had some problems with the truck when he was out of town so he flew home and needed an extra hand. He is currnetly in Kuwait but is on line sometimes. I PM'd him at TDS about this place but he doesn't have much online time.

Scott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14