NorCal Powerstroke Club

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Just an FYI...there is now a Nor Cal Powerstroke club for all those that are interested! The club was started by a guy named Will who lives in Stockton, CA but is currently serving our country over in Iraq...

A website is in the works and can be viewed HERE.

If you are interested in becoming a member you can send an email to Will [email protected]

There is also a BBQ scheduled for sometime in mid July this summer!! The BBQ will take place at Will's home in Stockton, CA Hope to see some of you there! :burnit

-Casey

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Casey,you know I'll want to be one of the first out of state members since we have family/friends back there :sweet

Norcal Powerstrokes can surely utilize the easy to use FlashChat feature here at SuperDutyDiesel for it's weekly/monthly chats :notworthy

CHPMustang

Reaction score
PSDfreak said:
I think the chat idea is a great one...we'll have to get an idea about what night & time is good for the majority of people.

-Casey
Once you're logged into Flashchat click "Add" just left of the lounge to create a new chatroom for either public or password access:sweet

MyBig4d

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Casey,you know I'll want to be one of the first out of state members since we have family/friends back there :sweet

CHPMustang is officaly the first out of state member. I appreciate the offer for the chat feature may have to take you up on that.

Thanks
Will

Ten_Bucks

Chainsaw Collector.
Reaction score
I'll try to make it to some of the NorCal PSD chat sessions now that I finally have internet access at home again. Also, I'll be at the event in Tulare this weekend so if any of the other NorCal PSD crew is there, I'll be sure to find them and chat with them for a while.

Scott

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Heya Scott,good to see ya'll back again:sweet

I knew nothing of the Tulare event,feel free to post it's details here:)

444ornothing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey sign me up. i live in the bay area currently but originally lived on the central coast(atascadero) but would love to be part of the nor cal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64