Northeast 2006 rally

Which is the best time to have this Rally?

• Mid July

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Late July

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Early August

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wayne/Fordt sent me an email asking me to contact the resort directly. I gave them dates of July 27 to July 31. They have a group of 150 there from July 22 through July 29. I then asked about Aug. 2 through Aug 8. I haven't gotten a response for the Aug. dates. Idon' know how everone feels about the noise we will create with the dyno and possilby a pulling event. Do we want to disturb the other people or will our event draw some of them. I'm open to suggestions. Keith

spindrift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It only takes a couple of disgruntled folks to make a bad scene. Are their any facilities close by that could host the dyno and pullin' events?

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Wayne said, he is going to talk to the farmer of the property next door. I believe he is looking to buy that property. The resort is larger than the 1000 Acre Ranch. Keith

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a follow-up, the dates are Aug. 2 through Aug. 8. These dates are better for the resort. Thanks Wayne for your help. Keith

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what is going on those 2 weekends at the resort.

The theme for the weekend of August 4-6 is a Western Weekend. We are having a DJ, Chili cook-off and lots more. The weekend of August 11-13 is Sock Hop weekend. We will have a 50's dance.

Are you going to need a pavilion and kitchen? I'm sure we can work something out for which every weekend you want. I do not have any rally's either one.

Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58