now what?

atk

Reaction score
well got some news yesterday...got layed off, effective immediatly....i was plan on quiting anyway , but not for another month. wanted to get things set-up for winter first, buying a snow plow was one of them, so now i can`t get fianced for that....:nutkick:....i do have some resume`s out there, just waiting to hear back on them....well, life goes on....:D

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I just got layed off too. I knew it was coming, but I was thinking more like mid-Nov. I was told on Friday 3 Oct that Saturday would be my last day. Mrs TG was planning on going down to see our daughter & grandson on that Saturday for about 4 days. I told them to just make my lay-off effective on Friday so I could go along to see my little buddy. So I left a day early and Mrs. TG & I got to spend some quality time with our grandchild.
View attachment 9034View attachment 9035

Since I'm looking at being layed off for a good 5 months before I get called back in the spring, I think I'll have to look for something else. I've been at the RV dealer for 3 years and have yet to make as much as my military pension pays me. But time will tell if I find anything before then in these troubling economic times.

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for the momentary hi-jack Alex..............

WOW, what have they been feedin' that grand boy Kent? :eek:

He has grown since the last photo you posted. What a sharp lookin' boy:sweet

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
The place I've been hanging my hat for years just went out of business overnite. We were all working on the 7th, and on the 8th the building owner shows up with the sheriff and a locksmith. You can guess the rest. I could care less.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Bummer for you guys, hopefully one door closing will mean that another opens soon. I wish you all the best.

atk

Reaction score
Just normal stuff, formula & baby mush. He's just now cutting first two bottom teeth. 20.4 lbs @ 7 months

TG-looks like he is a heathy boy....;tu

sorry to hear about your lay-offs too....certanly are tough times, even up here in Canada, especially in my neck of the woods....

good news is, I got a job offer today, more my line of work....just have to
negotiate the pay.....:sweet....:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58