NTxPSA Christmas Party: Scott's House, McKinney, December 15th 2PM

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I quoted our annual Christmas Party details from the NTxPSA Site for everyone:sweet
All,

After looking for a place to host this years Christmas party we were running out of options due to parking. However, Scott has decided host this years party for the Club!

Scott and Sid will provide the Fried Turkeys and rest is up to us! Very Happy This will be a Pot-Luck dinner, so each member will need to bring an item.

If everyone that is coming could bring some type of Dish to go along with the Fried Turkeys, which can be anything from sides to desserts. This will make for a great party!

Here are all the details

Where:
Scott's Place in McKinney, Texas
PM or Email me for Directions, it is just West of I-75 in McKinney.

When: Dec. 15th around 2PM

What: Christmas Party, Good Times and Good Food!

Garage is Heated and the Football games will be on the Big Screen :thumbs

We have done these in the past at other members’ houses (and at Scotts) and they always turned out GREAT!

If you have NEVER had Fried Turkey before, You NEED to come experience this! It will be the BEST Turkey you have EVER had! ;)

I will need a headcount, Please Post here or email me what you are bringing and how many are coming with you!

Anyone can come, this is open to all members including New and Future members!

Can’t wait to see everyone and eat some Turkey, Bring the whole Family!!!! :thumbs
[email protected]
North Texas Power Stroke Association
972-768-7252

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Knick if you didn't make it to Mike K's open house Mrs CHP brought a double batch of chicken rolls which were pretty much devoured by the gang,I think Mike snagged a flat of them for himself :D :sweet

We'll probably have to bring 3-4 trays of them to the party :foshiz

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FLY, Heck no, I'm might jump out of the plane if somebody wakes me up and says GO!!!

We're driving down in the dually. Leaving out early on the 19th, will be there on the 20th or 21st depending on if we swing north to Virginia Beach for a day first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58