NTxPSA Meet/Trip - Snuffers in Rockwall - Feb. 24, 2007 - 2PM

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
All,

For the month of February we are going to do something a little different.

First,

We have a semi-private room setup at Snuffers in Rockwall. We will have lunch here and talk more about the rally.

After that, we will leave Snuffers and head to the KOA in Caddo Mills to visit with the owners and let other members who haven’t' seen the place to get a feel for it.

This is where we will have our Annual Rally at this year just as last year on May 18-20th Weekend.

Date: February 24, 2007

So, this is the time table.

1:30-2PM Show Up
2PM Go into eat
3 PM Start Discussions on Rally
~3:30PM, Load up and Head to KOA

The KOA is about 20 miles east on I-30, Very easy to get to

We will probably spend 30 minutes or so at the KOA depending on questions/comments.

Here is the Location Information.

Address:
Snuffer's Restaurant & Bar
2901 Village Drive
Rockwall, TX 75087

Looks to have PLENTY of parking!
snuffersparking.jpg

KOA Address:
4268 FM 36
Caddo Mills, TX 75135

Please let me know you are coming so we can make sure we have enough seats reserved, email or post here!

Hope to see yall there! :D

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
I will be there, I will probably have the family. The kids can't wait until May, they are always asking can we go yet (KOA)......they wish we could have the rally all year long, Big K.

If you need volunteers for the rally, food, $$'s let me know ASAP so I can help out. I will check and see if I can get the bouncy house or at least a deal on it.

Did anyone have success with the swap/trade/sell of any parts? This year I will have parts to swap/trade/sell, maybe we can start a thread to post parts to swap/trade/sell/wanted specifically during the rally. Some of the vendors could give us heads up on specials and parts they will have with them or give us a chance to make a special order.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58