OBS 94-97 section

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it would be benficial to have a section for the 94-97 trucks for the technical aspects that are unique to these year trucks. For topics such as retrofitting intercoolers, and the poor puny pitiful E4OD we all love to hate.

Moremph

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yeah you got me over here now, We need a place to play

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome Travis, glad youre here now. We can add year specific forums no problem, but first I would like to see more traffic before we dilute the forums.

Moremph

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
as long as we dont get spanked for discussing obs stuff in the other forums i dont really care

i mean an h2e kit is an h2e kit

Travis

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Moremph said:
as long as we dont get spanked for discussing obs stuff in the other forums i dont really care

i mean an h2e kit is an h2e kit

Travis
That is the intent Travis, for the time being the 7.3L engine and drivetrain discussion is for everything from 94-03. When traffic picks up and folks start asking alot of chassis specific questions, then we can split the discussions. Hows that sound?

Quadzilla

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth....
What I like about TDS is that the forums are split into the different generations of engine, so you know where people are coming from, plus I've made a lot of friends there. What I don't like about FTE is that all Powerstroke discussion is lumped into one forum, so there's a lot of confusion by newbies about whether what's being discussed can/will work on their truck. What I also don't like about
FTE is their policy of not allowing links to vendors that are not sponsors.
Keep these things in mind, if you would, because I'm probably not alone in my thinking.
Maybe it's the novelty of this being a new site, but when I log on three times a day, this is the place I come first, before TDS, FTE, or any of the other sites I visit while I'm "making my rounds."

Max Power

Reaction score
You guys have great advice. The reality is that the members make the site. Some seem to forget that. We greatly value your opinions because it is you that makes the site so why shouldn't we listen to you?

It's nice to hear you say that Quadzilla, now if we can get 10,000 other people to feel the same way as you we will be #1 in no time.

We will definitely change to forums to suit all of your needs. There is no problem with the structure you mention, the only problem is that this early in our infancy it would greatly dilute the forums to split it up. In even a week or two that will be a different story if we continue at the same rate.

So do your best to get member over here and increase traffic and we will be able to tailer this to our users needs. It's really that simple.

We really appreciate everyone efforts thus far.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I'm a OBS guy, I want seperate forms as well, but we gotta get the traffic first. We'll get there, in due time.

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I agree, Most of the guys who are my truck friends are OBS drivers. We need to get them over here.

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
Older model guru here also & most info that I have may be helpful only pertain pretty much only to this body style & its perks & quirks - so I'm all for a older section :sweet

I dont know how hard it would be to do, & any legal hoodooie but any info on all my old posts on the other site your more than welcome to copy to here as I'm more interested in sharing good tips,info etc.. than anything else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track