Question OEM upfitter switches in older SD

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody on here had installed the newer model updfitter switch panel in the older Super Dutys? I have an '01 and like the look of the switches in the newer models. I rarely use the cubby hole provided in my stock dash for anything and would love to be able to put a bank of switches in there and use the space. Photos, comments, suggestions, how-to etc are welcome.:coffee

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you use our Search feature.. there's a bunch of guyz'n gals on here that have done just what you want to do.

just type in "Upfitter Switches" & go from there ??

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
If you use our Search feature.. there's a bunch of guyz'n gals on here that have done just what you want to do.

just type in "Upfitter Switches" & go from there ??

I tried the search in the audio/video forum and one other. I will check some others. Thanks.

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I can tell by comparing my 2005 to my borther-in-law's 2003 you'd need to change out the lower dash panels in order to physically fit the switches in and have them look factory. As far as wiring I have no idea. On the 2005 and later it's direct plug in. No idea about earlier than 2005 trucks.

GCJB2002

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I put one in my 02 f250,i was a pretty easy in stall.I Put in the lower panel and ran the wires the way they came out of the 05 parts truck.
Geoff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64