oil change

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I have heard that some guys like it. Best thing you can do as far as oil is pick a good brand and stick with it.

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it.....but crumm is right - consistency is the key. If you are gonna switch over than go ahead but keep using it religiously......

big bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oil, royal purple

i don't think its the best out there by no means. amsoil has been on the market for yrs.:sweet and its by far a hella of lot better than royal. but each to his own. u will learn over a period of time not to beleive half of what u hear and maybe a quarter of that bs!!!:ignore and u will be a lot better off, u know what i mean vern???? sorry to bust ur bubble, but i like the devil to see u make a million dollar mistake. us amsoil and u will never go wrong.:sweet and save urself money in the long run.:)

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
i don't think its the best out there by no means. amsoil has been on the market for yrs.:sweet and its by far a hella of lot better than royal. but each to his own. u will learn over a period of time not to beleive half of what u hear and maybe a quarter of that bs!!!:ignore and u will be a lot better off, u know what i mean vern???? sorry to bust ur bubble, but i like the devil to see u make a million dollar mistake. us amsoil and u will never go wrong.:sweet and save urself money in the long run.:)

The same can be said about AMSOIL. If it really is so great where's the proof, I've yet to see a published study or 3rd party testing. Royal Purple has that all available to the public, proving how good they are.

I'm not saying Amsoil is crap (I don't need to), but where's the proof, you come in here slamming Royal Purple on NOTHING other than your opinions.

My truck will NEVER see a drop of AMSOIL without proof that they are far superior to RP, and that proof, just does not exist.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr