Question Oil pan blanket

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Heard one guy here had a oil pan blanket for his t444e, wondering where he found it and what the cost was to purchase. Thanks in advance. Don't understand that they would heat the coolant and not the oil on a heui engine but hey I'm not an engineer.....yet.

Last edited:

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Wolverine

Thanks man but I just came across Wolverine, they sell multiple configurations, voltage's, sizes etc. And they are actually reasonably priced too. Starting at about $40 for the smallest and $210 for the biggest. They install easy and would help my engine start alot easier in the teen's and twenties. Ordered it minutes ago here's the link for anyone else.

Wolverine Engine Oil Heaters

arizona

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
When you install, how about a report. I am looking into this and would like to know which you used. Will you be using this with engine block heater as well. I am thinking about buying a 2000W honda generator so when I'm away from a power source (camping) I can just run off the generator. Thanks.

twt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil heater

Thanks for the link ,I just placed an order for a heater. T.Tolle:sweet

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you install, how about a report. I am looking into this and would like to know which you used. Will you be using this with engine block heater as well. I am thinking about buying a 2000W honda generator so when I'm away from a power source (camping) I can just run off the generator. Thanks.

Yer call guy, but watch the Wattage when it comes to powering up Heaters. I've plugged my Block Heater into my 2800W Gen.... It's just about All it wants to do... with 1500 watts for the Block Heater, plus whatever you power up in yer Rig.... Like the Microwave, or a Toaster... or both ?

Don't ask me how I know that.. :innocent

Joe

bigrigr

Real trks hv 3 pdls
Reaction score
Boy I wish my genset would run all that Joe! I'd say your doing pretty good!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boy I wish my genset would run all that Joe! I'd say your doing pretty good!

;) What I meant was.. It Won't :lmao:lmao

15* out, Blizzard conditions.. truck plugged in.. wife make'n toast and went to Micro some Hot Chocolate.. Coffee pot on= CLICK.. No Power.

Then ? A Kodak moment.. Me, in her Fuzzy Slippers, Chonnies on, outside do'n a Reset.... in that weather :lmao:lmao

Watch yer wattage.

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64