Question Oil Pressure & Pyrometer Gauges?

08SuperDiesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So I was thinking of putting gauges in the truck. I have a few questions. I want battery, pyrometer and oil pressure gauges. I was thinking of going with the isspro EV electrical gauges. What is everybody's experience with these sensor placements on the 6.4's? Where is the best place to put the Pyrometer sensor and where is it recommended to put the oil pressure sensor? Also, who sells the best fitting pillar for these gauges and is there a quadrupple out there? I look forward to your input.:D

08SuperDiesel

Rusty74

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Can you get a electronic display with out the programer, like the Edge A2 or Bully Dog? Those are good questions I also would like to monitor the other vitals.

08SuperDiesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The Isspro electrical gauges are displayed with a needle (not numbers like the clock in your car) but the signal is electronic, meaning there is a sending unit that converts for oil pressure for Example, pressure to either a current or resistance to the gauge where the gauge determines the placement of the needle. These would not need to be incorporated in any manner with the PCM.

Rusty74

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I see... so a A2 monitor would be PCM relayed and you want readings from the sourse. Can you get a A2 or compairable that has all the info w/o programer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58