OK what am I doing wrong...

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I still can't figure out how to put a decent sized picture in my signature, no matter what I upload, it resizes it to the size you see below. Seems the size is restricted... unless nobody wants to see a bigger pic of my bug :D

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Roy, I use photobucket.com. If i make my pic to be (i.e. 1200X600) thats the way it shows it on here. maybe its the place your using to host your pics.

below is a pic that i have in photobucket

newpicsoff350008.jpg

Last edited:

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I can't post any of my pics because they are to large. How can I make them work for the fourm? I think they are to big in bytes.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I can't post any of my pics because they are to large. How can I make them work for the fourm? I think they are to big in bytes.

If you have some kind of a photo editing program on your computer, you can use it to "re-size" your pics. a picture that is around 500 pixels in length is a good size and doesnt take long to load up.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The image size limitations for signature uploads is 67 x 100,this helps keep the signatures compact especially in hot threads where many need to have their signature on every post.:nudge :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr