New Owner! onemoredoc says "Hello to All"

onemoredoc

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am now the proud owner of a 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty Power Stroke diesel. And all I can say is "this is one heck of a truck!" It pulls my salmon boat with ease and gets me across fields when hunting without problems rain or shine. I hope to find out more about this model as I visit the forums, and get help figuring out the problems that come with a used truck with 140,000 miles on it. I just had a new starter installed and now the ABS brake light is on showing code B 1158 (speed sensor). I'll figure that one out too. Again, Hello to All. Doc

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey Doc, :welcome4 Glad you joined up here. You need a new speed sensor, which is on top of the rear end housing. It has a few wires going to it. Simple to fix and not too much $$.

Dave :)

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Doc, :SDD2

Just as DaveBen gave you an answer to your problem, you can always find someone here willing to help with any problem that you have.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can always use a Doctor in the house, glad you found us and hope you will come back often. Sounds like you have gotton a good new to you truck.
Welcome and post a few pictures of your truck.
Doug

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Doc !

With a good regimen of proper exercise, care and maintenance.. yer New To You PSD can live a long, healthy, happy life. ;)

Plenty of opinions here, for proper diagnosis.. of any ailments too. ;)

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14