Parts are on the way

gmcretz

Gunner
Reaction score
The wife called me at work yesterday to inform me that she had ordered me a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar in chromed stainless steel, PIAA 540 series driving lights and in-channel vent visors. Gotta get it looking like my last truck.

30 years of marriage and she is still hooking me up. Yay me!

140.jpg
images.ashx

3188_1_md.jpg

17240640_ven_194953_pri_larg.jpg

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You better hang on tight to that gal, but she may be getting you to fix up the truck like she wants it then take it away from you. LOL
Doug

gmcretz

Gunner
Reaction score
You better hang on tight to that gal, but she may be getting you to fix up the truck like she wants it then take it away from you. LOL
Doug

No, I don't think so she is sporting a 2011 RS Camaro with all the bells and whistles herself. She gets sports cars, I get my trucks and Harleys.

You know, I THINK THAT SHE REALLY DOES LOVE ME!!!

:clap:

gmcretz

Gunner
Reaction score
OK, update time

Sad update!!! Westin has gone to buying their bull bars from a Chinese manufacturer and the bull bar that I ordered on 6-29 still isn't here. I have called every 2 weeks since the middle of July when we were supposed to get it. I called them again today when Summit told me it was now being delivered around mid-November. Westin told me that they received an update today that the earliest they would get them is December 10th. I have had enough of this...I demanded a refund and the license relocater is on it's way back. I now have a set of bad-***** lights sitting in my spare room waiting for something to be mounted to. Anyone know of a different bull bar that is top quality "and available"?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64