Php or bully dog

JDW TRUCKING

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Guys am stuck between the php chip or the bully dog programmer. I transport cars with a 3 car hauler & want 2 know what would be the best bang 4 the buck. I need better shifting curves,pulling power & better mpg. Any input would be great guys!! Thx

Last edited:

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PHP for sure....especially with you being as close as you are to them. I drove all the way from Louisiana last week of december. They custom tune your truck (safely) for what has been done to it and what your needs are. Before tuning it, you need to add gauges, cold air intake, and open up the exhaust....4" turbo back. I went to Bill's house and he wrote the tunes for my mods and the pick-up I have in the upper rpms is amazing. He was also able to combine the 40T tune with the Whisper mode. At idle, the truck is half as loud....but everything returns to normal when you hit the go-pedal. I think they have also been able to combine the high idle setting with any performance tune. There was also talk about a time delay on the whisper/high idle setting. I reccomend getting the F.U. chip. Holler at Cody or Bill and they'll hook you up.

P.S. the adress on their page is the home adress....not the shop adress. Wasn't expecting that when I drove up to his front door.

JDW TRUCKING

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
PHP for sure....especially with you being as close as you are to them. I drove all the way from Louisiana last week of december. They custom tune your truck (safely) for what has been done to it and what your needs are. Before tuning it, you need to add gauges, cold air intake, and open up the exhaust....4" turbo back. I went to Bill's house and he wrote the tunes for my mods and the pick-up I have in the upper rpms is amazing. He was also able to combine the 40T tune with the Whisper mode. At idle, the truck is half as loud....but everything returns to normal when you hit the go-pedal. I think they have also been able to combine the high idle setting with any performance tune. There was also talk about a time delay on the whisper/high idle setting. I reccomend getting the F.U. chip. Holler at Cody or Bill and they'll hook you up.

P.S. the adress on their page is the home adress....not the shop adress. Wasn't expecting that when I drove up to his front door.

thx tide07!!! wht is the best 4 me as far as exhaust??? no cat no muff or no cat with a muff.........:confused:

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thx tide07!!! wht is the best 4 me as far as exhaust??? no cat no muff or no cat with a muff.........:confused:

Strictly personal prefference. IMO...I like a nice open exhaust. But some dont like the noise...I do. Also you might want to take into consideration of emissions tests in your area and laws concerning modified exhaust. I'm just traveling down the road flirting with disaster.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Bill and Corey are great to work with, just be prepared for a somewhat longer wait time, totally worth it though!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg