Pic of 08

CHPMustang

Reaction score
KTP really has these trucks hitting the lots now it seems:sweet

I touched up your photo,see if this is abit better,I'd like to see a whole line of 08's:thumbs

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man that looks alot better. ill try and go back tonight and snap the whole line. and i love the headlights in person. it looks mean

jonlorio

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
the dealer in town has 4 king ranch 250's on the lot. i have to say i am not impressed with the change in color of the king ranch leather. also, the running boards on them are a bit plain now that they've lost the polished diamond plate. chrome bumpers are a missing item on the 08's, and painted bumpers have replaced them. i was disappointed when i saw the truck in person this past weekend.

00F250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I saw an '08 today as I was passing a dealer. Whipped around to go take a look at it. I can actually say that they are not as bad looking in person as they are in the pictures. It was a King Ranch F-350 with just about every option out there. It didn't have the DVD navigation system but it had every thing else. The exhaust tips are strange looking. It also appears that the tailgate will fit on older models. Same height, same width, even the latches are in the same spots. It had the built in torsion system to help opening and closing. The built it step was pretty nice and even has non-skid on it. The sticker was well over 50k. Also V E R Y quiet. To quiet for me but I guess some people want diesel power with-out the diesel noise. The color was a dark copper.

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the dealer in town has 4 king ranch 250's on the lot. i have to say i am not impressed with the change in color of the king ranch leather. also, the running boards on them are a bit plain now that they've lost the polished diamond plate. chrome bumpers are a missing item on the 08's, and painted bumpers have replaced them. i was disappointed when i saw the truck in person this past weekend.

all the trucks here have chrome bumpers. and pretty much everyone thinks they look alot beter in person...i personaly want one even more that ive seen it in person.

jonlorio

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
referring to the KING RANCH's bumper.... the 4 on the lot that i saw were PAINTED. they also had cheap looking running boards opposed to the ones that came on the 06/07 models.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track