Please Help

garychios

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Sometimes (Once in a while), when driving and starting from a stop, the converter slips to 1800 from idle and then bangs hard. It was happening frequently on my Spartan 210 Tune, so I set it back to stock about 6 days ago. It stopped until today. Today for one time, it did it again. Any ideas?

Truck has a load of mods and dont want to take it to the stealer who will probably void the warranty.

Also my car needs a software upgrade according to the stealer, but I need to put it back to stock to get it done I assume.

This is a 2008 4wd PSD. I run a 5" Stainless exhaust from the DPF back.

Fine69

Reaction score
Sometimes (Once in a while), when driving and starting from a stop, the converter slips to 1800 from idle and then bangs hard. It was happening frequently on my Spartan 210 Tune, so I set it back to stock about 6 days ago. It stopped until today. Today for one time, it did it again. Any ideas?

Truck has a load of mods and dont want to take it to the stealer who will probably void the warranty.

Also my car needs a software upgrade according to the stealer, but I need to put it back to stock to get it done I assume.

This is a 2008 4wd PSD. I run a 5" Stainless exhaust from the DPF back.

Sounds like your trans is going to need some mods in the near future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14