Possible New Truck???????

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am with Dpantzis. If you are a regular business associate with this guy, then buy from him, even if you have to spend a little bit more. Of course, that is just me, and my wife says I am wierd about this sort of stuff, but it has always paid off for me.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
i would definently like to get a moonroof put in and a power rear sliding window one day. but as stated, i am broke

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
i would definently like to get a moonroof put in and a power rear sliding window one day. but as stated, i am broke

you know that power slider Ithought was pretty useless

that was before i got the 06.

now its the shiznoodle for a bit of fresh air :D
it does expalin why my last crew cab the window never got opened back there, just to far to reach

moonroof= sawzall and a few clear plastic bags, you to can be a redneck:roflmao :roflmao

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
moonroof= sawzall and a few clear plastic bags, you to can be a redneck:roflmao :roflmao
suns good tuh me, we'll git-r-dun one sunday k rob? *spits dip spit in bucket*

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove an 06 Bright Red Lariat a couple of months ago while the Five Hundred was getting the gas tank recall fixed. I'd go for the power sliding window too. I agree with Powerboatr in the fact that my slider hardly gets opened either. When I had the rear window replaced a couple of years ago, I probably should have had the slider eliminated.

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Deals Dead

Well, as I assumed, they cannot find the truck, so I will just wait for the 08's. (Which is fine, I like my truck). They did find 3 similiar in California, but as I said, I'm too picky each have items I don't want, or do not have items I want. Anywhose, now I can get the new front on.

Barrett

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14