Potholes

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of the snow/sleet/rain in the Dallas area lately have created lots of new potholes. Looks like the area tire dealers are going to be busy with repairing and/or selling wheels/tires to replace the damages. Some streets almost seem like driving on an obstacle course.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish we had some of that snow/sleet/rain Wayne ! 76* out right now. Flowers (weeds) are bloom'n, what trees there are are in bud. It's guna be DRY around CenCal, dryer than last year.

ALL the farmers & ranchers are plowing down, selling herds, pulling trees.. LITTLE TO NO SURFACE IRRIGATION WATER THIS YEAR. Snow pack is 15% of normal, lakes are at 20% of normal for March. Wells are going dry all over. State & Feds say we can't drill anymore either. Growers couldn't afford the Well water costs.. if they had it to pump.

Not Good.

Joe

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear all of that Joe, I knew it was bad out there but I thought y'all got some rain a few weeks back.
We got rain/sleet/and then 6 in of snow on top of all of that. We have potholds by the hundreds everywhere
you go now.
Doug

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
We got 5" of snow yesterday and it's snowing today at 12°. Suppose to be well below zero tonight. Wanna trade?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
our roads are looking like the surface of the moon
i think we lost a vw in one the other day

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
We got 5" of snow yesterday and it's snowing today at 12°. Suppose to be well below zero tonight. Wanna trade?

Our state of California is talking about a WATER pipeline from Alaska, through Canada, Washington and Oregon to Calif. I can't see this happening...

Dave :dunno

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Our state of California is talking about a WATER pipeline from Alaska, through Canada, Washington and Oregon to Calif. I can't see this happening...

Why would you want any of our nasty water? Well water is full of brown rust and minerals and the river water is full of glacial silt. Make more sense to pump it out of the ocean and remove the salt.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score

environmental folks will cry fowl..what if it leaks? it will kill moles or groundhogs:tounge

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64