powerstroke cookout

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
:sauced the first annual cookout is in the preliminary stages of being put together,everyone please chime in and lets see how many people we can get together for this .an exact date will be posted soon its gonna be a pot luck cookout(that means everyone brings their best recipie:stir and i pig out all day taste testing!:thumbs)the pools open,so bring wimmenz so we can gaulk at bikinis!

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:sauced the first annual cookout is in the preliminary stages of being put together,everyone please chime in and lets see how many people we can get together for this .an exact date will be posted soon its gonna be a pot luck cookout(that means everyone brings their best recipie:stir and i pig out all day taste testing!:thumbs)the pools open,so bring wimmenz so we can gaulk at bikinis!

Heck Im all in for that,I dunno about the pot luck deal though,you should have tasted the salmon I cooked last night I was telling you about.I dont even thing the stray cats would of eaten it.The herbs were good though.:sweetMy best "Pot Luck Meals" are the microwavable store bought kind.You like them?:lmao

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
assuming there is not a calendar conflict.......im in. can make a few dishes, depending on what we need. bigpipes bringing the beer?

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
I'm in if Patti promises to make that awesome dessert thingy she made at Christmas.We'll bring some good eats.

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
we gotta come up with a date that everyone is good with,so ya'll check ur calendars,and we'll coordinate this so everyone can come.and yes walt,i'll ask patty to make death by chocolate just for you

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
we gotta come up with a date that everyone is good with,so ya'll check ur calendars,and we'll coordinate this so everyone can come.and yes walt,i'll ask patty to make death by chocolate just for you

Death by chocolate. I will show up for that.;tu;tu

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
:evilwalt will testify,it is to die for.:sweet my anorexic cousin couldnt wait to eat it so she could recycle it:spit.but patty makes a big bowl of it,so if your quick you might get some.it doesnt last long;tu

Last edited:

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
man,i thought more people would speak up:dunnowhat?no body hungry?:stircant have a party unless you have more than 5 people,other wise it would be a ctpsdc meet:lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64