pro comp 35/12.50-20's on an 08 no lift!!!

z71burb

08 owner
Reaction score
got a set of pro comp xtreme a/t's mounted yesterday. 35/12.50-20's on the stock 20" wheels, no lift.

my f-250 sits almost level ('bout an inch higher out back) and these had plenty of room. i do have the fx4 package with the stabilizer package as well, which has stiffer front springs and the front swaybar, so i dont know if that affects the height of the front at all.

also, the tires are a good inch away from the radius arms at full lock. i tried to hit the bump going into my driveway with the wheels at full lock and never heard any kind of rubbing whatsoever.

anyhow - on with the pics!!

tires1.jpg

tires2.jpg

tires6.jpg

tires8.jpg

tires9.jpg

tires11.jpg

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Looks good, but I honestly think you need another 2 to 3 inches of lift to make it look just right.

Those bigger shoes fill in the wheel wells too much. It actually makes the truck look lower over the tires.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Looks good, but I honestly think you need another 2 to 3 inches of lift to make it look just right.

Those bigger shoes fill in the wheel wells too much. It actually makes the truck look lower over the tires.

Yeah alittle lift would look better, but I kind of like the stocky look. Just my personal preference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64