programmer question

LAF250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
a few weeks past a guy wrote in asking about the Edge juice with the attitude controller, I really didnt see many replies,
Ive got a chance at a good deal on one of those combos and am wondering how it stacks up to others out there like the Six guns and Big Hoss from Banks or other products from Bully Dog etc.
i know its not bad economically because you dont have to install gauges with it but how does it rank on say dependability? performance?
wear and tear on my motor?
also how well does the attitude controller work with custom burned chips?
im also leaning towards that way
just wondering

Reaction score
LAF250 said:
a few weeks past a guy wrote in asking about the Edge juice with the attitude controller, I really didnt see many replies,
Ive got a chance at a good deal on one of those combos and am wondering how it stacks up to others out there like the Six guns and Big Hoss from Banks or other products from Bully Dog etc.
i know its not bad economically because you dont have to install gauges with it but how does it rank on say dependability? performance?
wear and tear on my motor?
also how well does the attitude controller work with custom burned chips?
im also leaning towards that way
just wondering

Depends on the year of your truck...the early "Original Body Style" 94 - 97 PSD's respond much better to a good chip and burn that to a programmer, and they really rock with that and an injector up-grade too. I've seen the 6.0 trucks do well with an Edge.

Car_nut57

Reaction score
For the 99-03 7.3L trucks performance wise the Juice with Attitude is very similar to the Banks Six-Gun. Moderate power gains by adjusting ICP (Injection Control Pressure) and both have gauges built in. The chips or programmers will have higher hp gains and more performance that the Six-Gun or juice, but will require gauges. Banks Six-Gun is stackable with other chips and programmers so many these days are buying it to get the gauges and if they want more power later they can add the power and still use the Six-Gun. In my truck I have the Six-Gun stacked with a Banks Big Hoss level-5, works great even for towing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg