Programmer suggestions??

twhittall

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ordered an 09 which is due in in a couple of weeks looking for suggestions on a programmer...Edge, Spartan any help would be a plus::dunno

mick1955

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Spartan!!! Power is amazing and and an increase in economy. Plus the DashDAQ is a great instrument that can monitor almost anything you wish. It has the ability to clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes, has audible alerts, and there is also an add-on-GPS available....

twhittall

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
did you use the pipe as well with yours? Kind of looking for a plug in and play deal with no BS to worry about and was leaning twards the Edge...

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PPE has a decent plug in play for bout 600 bucks but if you plan on getting rid of the dpf/cat and want a tuner go with spartan i made that mistake and decided after i wanted to ditch the dpf/cat so i had to buy a dpf-r delete kit cuz it didnt have the dpf delete capability but also check bullydog for a plug in play they got something good comin out but recently everyone with the plug in plays are havin trouble with the new fords and there latest recall every brand i called recomended to me not to take the truck in so often to the dealer they tend to reflash it with any type of update without tellin you if they are suspcious well at least in my area because then the engineer needs to sit down and reprogram and you without a programmer for weeks haha spartan has the updates 2 to 3 weeks before dealers get em this is what matt told me so its your choice how yea wanna spend your $$$ . ........goodluck bud !

Last edited:

MURR3061

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spartan!!! Power is amazing and and an increase in economy. Plus the DashDAQ is a great instrument that can monitor almost anything you wish. It has the ability to clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes, has audible alerts, and there is also an add-on-GPS available....

spartan is the way to go! i tried SCT and the trans shifting no matter what tune was a mess.

mick1955

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ordered an 09 which is due in in a couple of weeks looking for suggestions on a programmer...Edge, Spartan any help would be a plus::dunno

Spartan!!!! You can get it now or get it later after you've spend your money on another product. Don't think you can beat their tunes, or the DashDAQ!!!!

mick1955

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Spartan... The only way to go!!!!!! Power, an increase in economy, and I don't believe you can find a better instrument that the DashDAQ to monitor your truck with...

abitz

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Spartan... The only way to go!!!!!! Power, an increase in economy, and I don't believe you can find a better instrument that the DashDAQ to monitor your truck with...

yup I agree i got their 210 tune and very happy with the power and the economy... waiting for the 310 tune to come out :clap:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58