Help Needed Propane Injection DIY

cpadolf3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard that some really significant gains in HP, TQ, and MPG can come from doing a LPG Injection setup into the intake. They appear to be very simple. I'm cheap though, and don't want to spend $400 on a setup. Any ideas on how to make one for cheaper? I'm very handy with this sort of thing. Just don't have enough experience with LPGI to risk damaging the engine. Also, does it have any detrimental effects on the engine? As of now, I'm thinking just have a regulator with a shutoff solenoid inline on a switch to activate it. But if I'm not mistaken, the amount of injection should fluctuate with the amount of boost being produced. I can't think of a good way to adjust the flow electronically. Should I make it so that I only activate the switch when under a load? I know at idle it could definitely harm the engine, but possibly after/upon launch/acceleration just flipping the switch for a moment could give me the power. I couldn't possibly expect to see economy gains though, because it would only run when accelerating. Any thoughts are appreciated

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track