$$$ Question

DutyCalls08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello again,

I sent out a post the other day, but ran out of time before I could pose this question. (there's a time limit on our computers of 30 mins.) I just wanted to ask everyone's opinion on whether I got a good deal on my truck or not. Being overseas, I don't have the luxury of checking out the dealers, and waiting in line for a 30 minute time limit on a computer with a slow connection speed just sucks. I paid $42,500 for the truck. All of the details are listed below...just hope I didn't overpay.

The truck is a 2008 F-350 Super Duty Lariat Crew cab 4X4 with a short bed, automatic, and the new 6.4 L diesel of course. I got the exterior in black and the grey leather interior. Options include: Power sliding rear window, power moonroof, 200 amp alternator, power folding and telescoping mirrors, and a few other small add ons that I can't quite remember right now.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds good to me too...but is that the OTD price ? TT & L ?
watch out for hidden / add-on crap.

im not sure how committed you could legally be if you dont actually
pick up the truck til november...hope youre not paying or signing
anything before you actually pick the truck up.

Edmunds Car Buying Guide will help you
determine actual selling prices too.

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
Did you buy it through the MCX exchange auto sales or online from a regular car dealer? If it's the former, you'll be taken care of; if the latter, just be cautious. Whenever I deployed there were always plenty of guys buying cars through the exchange service and they always got great prices and a no-hassle buying experience.

Sounds like you got a good deal on it. Enjoy.

Bruce

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58