Help Needed Replacing 99 F350 SD seats with 07 F350 SD KR seats

diesel4camping

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
OK, I have looked the forum over and searched the internet. Maybe I am not looking in the right places, but I just purchased front and rear seats and center console from an 07 F350 SD. They are King Ranch seats. My 99 has the center jump seat up front, which from reading, I do not believe will be a problem replacing with the center console. My current seating has a power driver seat, no heat and the passenger seat is manual. The KR seats are both power and heated. Will I be able to utilize or mod the heat on the driver seat and will I be able to use the heat and power on the passenger front seat? Next is the question about the rear seats. Since the newer seats have additional mounting points, what will need to be done to fit these seats?

Any help is appreciated.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Everyone has left. There are maybe 12 people here on any sort of a regular basis. This is not the only diesel forum that is lacking member participation. Sorry camping.

Dave :dunno

diesel4camping

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Dave. Why are so many people leaving the forums? They were the best places to get real information.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new kinda wore off and everyone has things to do in the summer, maybe it will pick up when it cools down.
You can get your heat and adjustments to work on your 1999 truck, you will just need to run a hot wire to the seat.
It would be nice if you could get a right hand door panel to put on your truck so you would have the switch's you need.
Good Luck
Doug

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I work to dam much to spend the night here like I used to..

anyway, it's my understanding that the seats interchange up to 2010.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64